Monday, 18 January 2016

STOCKS

On the Market

Today morning I decided to take a look at the stock market. What a mistake that was. Well the thing is that I understood everything, but when I tried to open a virtual trading account, I was always asked for some sort of ID like my SSN . This is a number which is the trouble for every person entering the country legally. Why is it that when we do the right things, we are punished the most? Every moral code and even the US Constitution states that wrong doers are to be punished and the people who do right are to be rewarded. NASDAQ encourages me to trade but I can't, because the people who depend on NASDAQ, DJIA, and S&P500 don't want me to. 

If this isn't hypocrisy then I don't know what is. One of the man focuses of the 2016 election is immigration. They speak of stopping  illegal entry and providing equal opportunity to those who will work for it. This is the so called 'American Dream'.  So today in this blog post I'm officially taking a stand and saying this, "I am a girl who has LEGALLY entered this country and has done everything right. Why am I not being given the same opportunities when I can and do work better than another?"