Sunday, 24 January 2016

Shopping!!!

I Just Used My First Paycheck!!!

I just used my first paycheck! Yup you read that right. Exactly $11. It feels so good yet so bad at the same time. I think we all love that feeling of independence yet hate that feeling that oh my god, this nation is scamming me with taxes and other useless stuff, I need to find a way to break the system!!
Anyways to what I actually bought : I bought a Neutrogena MoistureSmooth color stick in the shade Wine Berry [ number- 130] P.S. Neutrogena if  you're re reading this, you should pay me for this free plug. If you want to see how it looks on my lips, check out my Instagram and follow me: @avonstar21.

The other item which I purchased was instant mushroom risotto. Yes, yes many people could and would have said that it was foolish to spend $4 on  Amy's Mushroom Risotto , but hey!, if your mom hasn't made some in a while, you have to take matters into your own hands. I like to listen to a few songs while heating stuff up [the only time I cook] . If you want to know then leave a comment below. I'm probably going to do it anyways so....yeah. 

Also if you have any suggestions or critiques , message them over and I'll address them as soon as I can.

That's all for now, as usual feel free to like, comment and subscribe. If you have anything to say comment it on my social media.