Wednesday, 27 January 2016

New Developments...

Updates!

Hi all, in the next few weeks, ads are going to most probably start appearing on my humble little blog. Thank You all  for getting me to this point. I love you all :)

As promised the top 10 songs I listen to while heating up food:
1.This Summer's Gonna Hurt -  Maroon 5
2. Glad You Came - The Wanted
3. Earned It - The Weeknd
4 . I Need Nobody- Ellie Goulding
5. Under Control - Calvin Harris ft. Alesso
6. I Know Places - Taylor Swift
7. Wonderland- Taylor Swift
8. Don't Hold The Wall- Justin Timberlake
9. What Goes Around Comes Back Around- Justin Timberlake
10. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

Normally I would include the likes of Panic! at the Disco and Fall Out By  on there but they make me go all rock chick with the hand movements and everything that is dangerous in a kitchen setting. REMEMBER KIDS ALWAYS PRACTICE FIRE SAFETY!!!