Sunday, 10 January 2016

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

Where Do I Belong?

I've thought about this question long and hard. I've been told that since I'm from India so I belong there. I've also been told that since I live here now I should belong here. If only it were  that simple....
The truth is that I don't feel like I belong anywhere at the current moment.
I hope this feeling isn't permanent, because to tell you the truth it's a really bad feeling. It's the kind of feeling which when given to much thought can ruin your entire day or week. How do you know where you belong? For starters, I hope I belong here. The fist song that I ever heard when I came over here was when I was in IKEA looking for a coffee table. I still remember when we went to the warehouse, Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" was playing over the speakers. Almost everyone subconsciously started singing along. It was beautiful. I still try and find such moments where I felt like I belonged. I look forward to the day when I truly belong somewhere again and the  time when I can help someone feel like they belong.

That's all I have to say.........feel free to comment below.

P.S. Am I Interesting? Maybe...