Saturday, 19 December 2015

WOAH....

WOAH....
Well I see you guys like what I said. Thank You  for your response. Honestly you guys are the best. We all should come up with a team name. Comment below what you want to be called.

Now back to my story of the move....Ah yes the debate team. Well I always thought that I was an outsider to everything in India because my opinions were different. Well turns out I was so wrong.
You see the first word anyone said in India on a difference of opinion was "Shut Up!!" but over here it's "Interesting...Why?". Moving along I remember my first time at Costco. It was like all my wildest dreams-Swift pun intended-had come true. Walls lined with imaginable flavor of Pringles and aisles half a mile long loaded with every soy sauce ever made!! Once I went in , I think some part of me never came back out. Another fun fact: There is no  Costco or Walmart or Target back in India.
Yeah this was a shock. At school I made some 'friends'- refer to post 1 for my trust issues-whom I eventually learned to trust. But the trouble was that I wasn't in the math  class I wanted to be in. So I made it my personal mandate from every mathematician out there that I would get in. Thus began  the obsessive charting, mapping and confrontation of  the Advanced Mathematical teacher whom I surprise attacked by begging  for math work to do even if  I couldn't get a grade for it. He was surprised but did give me a test. I'm proud to say that I'm now in the advanced course and will be taking pre-calc my  sophomore year. I'll leave you at that for now...

If you want to read more about what happens.......leave a comment below
I promise I'm interesting:)