Monday, 21 December 2015

Life as it is

Hey Guys! So I see - being the enormous geek  I am- stats that  are honestly mind blowing!!! I sincerely hope you really like what I'm writing about.
OK so I was thinking about the first time I ever went to a debate tournament. For those of you who don't know, every 2 months a new topic is released by the association and we prepare 'cases' which we present and debate with at a tournament held at a specific high school or college or any other location.So I remember getting up at  5:00 a.m. in the morning and just seeing pitch black outside my window. It was at this particular moment I  pondered about  what drives some people into thinking that the hours reserved for REM sleep are the ones in which you should wake up a child to do ANYTHING. Well finally I got dressed in formals and then got into a car that took me to the bus. [ I honestly don't remember who gave me a lift,if you're reading this I'm sorry ] I get there and I realize wait.... am I in a bus,,,going to another school.....sitting with a guy whom I'm pretty sure hates me because I got to network faster to him and in a bus full  of people whom I wouldn't trust with my life. Turns out this was the worst assumption I'd  made to date. This was as bus rides became my favorite medium of transport after flying, exploring other schools was cool, the guy turned out to be my best friend and has hugged and comforted me more times than I can count and I would gladly give up anything now to make sure this team was safe as  because as much as I tried to deny it, they are now my second family. They've taken me at my worst, celebrated me at my best and I have a feeling this is going to be a long and fun journey together. One I wouldn't trade in for anything in the world.

Go Grady Jesters!!!!
check them out at gofundme.com/gradydebate